Sunday, December 6, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Lola's Memories. First off, I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you the purpose of this blog. My name is Megan Marapodi and I am a new photographer. My plan is to major in photography, but for now I am working on my portfolio as I finish my generals.



The name Lola's Memories has huge meaning to me. My Mom (Lola) died of breast cancer when I was only four and I don't have many memories of her. The few pictures of her that I do have bring back the best and fondest of memories. I feel like photography can capture life's best moments and make it into a keepsake for forever.



I am excited to start building a portfolio and to get better at taking and editing pictures. Please let me know if you are interested in getting pictures taken. I currently live in Provo Utah, but I am willing to travel to nearby places. Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to look at my blog. I hope you enjoy what you see.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment